POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCEMENT: Povray.org Links Page is Now Available : ANNOUNCEMENT: Povray.org Links Page is Now Available Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:34:11 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCEMENT: Povray.org Links Page is Now Available
From: Ken
Date: 15 Sep 1999 18:38:21
Message: <37E01F66.E42E644A@pacbell.net>
Greetings,

  The official povray.org links page is now open and ready for your use.
It is essentially a mirror of my own site but hopefully you will find it
easier to navigate. If you have any links that you would like to submit
there is a submission page for this purpose.

  I will be administering the link page so if you have any suggestions
for improvement contact me and I will see what I can do.

mailto: lin### [at] povrayorg

You can access the links page from the main page at:
http://www.povray.org

or you can access it directly at:
http://www.povray.org/links/

Enjoy,

--
Ken Tyler

See my 1000+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: